Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010!



Happy New Year! As is customary in January, I'm resolving to eat healthier and work out more this year. Eating healthy is the easy part- I like food. It's the exercising that'll take some work! Maybe these, easy yummy recipes will inspire you too!

5 Ingredient Chicken Recipes

Quick and Easy Vegetarian Recipes (We're trying to eat meat free once a week)

Go here for some good tips on how to stock your pantry- since sometimes eating healthfully is more about forming good habits than obsessing over any one meal.

Enjoy these tips for now- I'll hopefully be back soon with some new recipes and updates. I've been inspired my good friend Rachel's Fashion Blog, so it's possible I might actually get serious about this cooking one after all. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment